I'm officially a youngie! Happy Birthday to me.:-)

Lately, lots of people have been addressing me with -Sir, yes Sir, OK sir...and all that courtesy-like manner language๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜น.The respect is so much that, I had to take a look at myself in the mirror ๐Ÿ˜ฎ and it's then I realised how tall and grown I have become.  ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿ˜€

I went even further to check the calendar and it dawned on me that, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! ๐Ÿšผ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†

Yipee!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ† it's my birthday today...and I feel so blessed!

But, it's not all about the growth and tallness -or the cake I'm gonna devoured!.๐Ÿ™‡ Seriously, it's not.

What I'm grateful for on this special day of my life, is far more IMPORTANT than the aforementioned changes. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

I'm GRATEFUL onto God Almighty for the love and mercy He had shown me... He has been so good to me. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I remembered a few things... Back in 2012/2013, when I was "dying" to have everything God has blessed me with today! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I never knew God was working behind the scene to grants me my heart desires. And that's why I will forever praise His holy name and serve Him till eternity.

Olorun dara (God is good)!!! Its been a wonderful year and I am most grateful to The Most High for blessings I can’t count.
For life, for you reading this, for keeping my loved ones alive, for salvation and for good health.

Of course, Y'all have also touched my life in one-way-or-the-other, Directly and indirectly, people like -my Mom, my dad, my sisters, Big mummy, Aunty Bola (BMF),  aunt Deola (Iya Ibeji gbogbo UK๐Ÿ˜), bro Goke, aunt Nike (daddy's gal ๐Ÿƒ), aunt Funmi, my besties, my classmates back in FICO, my friends and followers on FB, IG, Twitter etc, my blog readers, my haters/enemies ๐Ÿ˜œ and most especially, aunt Labake! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š... Everyone!

I'm grateful for everything! Believe me, Forever will I be...:-).

I think my sisters have a surprise for me, heard them whispering yesterday but instead of celebrating, I'll be working....I've got lots of things to do today. But, I'll try as much as possible not to outdone myself and forgets to have all fun I could have on my day. *wink*

Working on my birthday...Dear God, give me a life...lol

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰  I'm officially youngie o...lol.
Love Y'all and thanks for everything! *E-hugs*
P.S. Love you all means - send me plenty birthday wishes...o ya, start!..:-)




Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday,I am just seeing this.I never knew you have resumed blogging.
    I wish you all the best in life,lines are will fall unto youi n pleasant places

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be like NSG! Avoid these FIVE FOODS at the supermarket!

Adesola, Kleptomania and the Top Ten websites for Healthy living!