Between Linda Ikeji, Eid-el-Kabir and the people born in September!

Has she converted to a Muslim? No! She's still 100% Catholic..:-)



Oh, now I know! She's giving away Sallah-rams to her Muslim blog-readers... Hmm, It's still NO! Lol... Why will she do that anyway?

Seriously, I kept asking myself if there is anything spectacular between the highest paid blogger in Nigeria and this Muslim's annual festival; Eid-El-Kabir..:-)The title sounds controversial right? Lol

Actually, there may be something between these two...

We all know her! It's only an alien that may not have heard of the name, Linda Ikeji before. Everybody knows she's rich, beautiful, single and yes born on September 19, 1980.

And that's, unfortunately, You know... The thing between her and today's Muslim festival!

Happy Eid-el-Kabir to all my Muslim-readers! And yes! Happy birthday in advance to ME, Linda and every other September-born out there..:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be like NSG! Avoid these FIVE FOODS at the supermarket!

Adesola, Kleptomania and the Top Ten websites for Healthy living!

I'm officially a youngie! Happy Birthday to me.:-)