HERE I COME...MY FIRST BLOG POST

hi there, my name is Adeboye Adeoye and I am the mind behind this "small blog'', Somewhere In Nigeria(Now, Nigeria Health Blog)...

I'm sure You are dying to hear more, right? :) Hmm, I could hear You asking: ''Why are You blogging on Health?'' ''What's Your aspiration?'' ''Who do You look up to?''

Well, initially I started writing random stuff in 2013 but later on, I discovered, that I could turn my great passion for helping people, in their day-to-day lives into a Blog...and that's what brought about the Health niche! Settled? I'm glad to hear that!

I am a September born, on the 15 to be precise. I hail from Ondo state...but we stay in Oyo, so obviously I was born in Oyo state.

I started blogging out of a passion for learning and sharing. I love to share fascinating things and buzz(tips) I know will be beneficial to you! Yes, You.

''To be of use in the world, is the only way to happiness''


Let me also seize this opportunity to tell you that, your advice, opinions, suggestions and contributions are highly welcome...You can contact me via email(adeboyeadeoye17@gmail.com) or better still, call me(08071889545).

I really do hope, you'd visit here often and won't hesitate to share your thoughts/opinions by commenting on the posts.

One more thing,  tell your friends to tell their friends about it oo! Lolz... I'm not asking too much. Wait! Before You answer, remember:

There is nothing more inspiring than to know someone, somewhere out there, knows what you are doing. It gives you more strength and motivates you to do it harder!.

Wanna know me better? Well, I have nothing to hide... *wink*  ...my age? Should I reveal that? Anyway, I AM .................. I was born in the year 1998!....yeah, you read that right!...I be small pikin nao. Thank you Jesus for the gift of blogging.

Like I said, I've got nothing to hide, I am from a family of 17!!! Extended one and am the last born *wink* #enjoyment!

I really really love and cherish my mum(she is my small god) and my sisters 'cos I'm the only male child of my mother...

My dad is a big man o(old man) o and he is so caring...

That's more than enough, they?

Don't worry, You will get to know me more...I love y'all and God bless you as you visit SIN(Now, NHB). Thank You!

XO
Adeboye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be like NSG! Avoid these FIVE FOODS at the supermarket!

Adesola, Kleptomania and the Top Ten websites for Healthy living!

I'm officially a youngie! Happy Birthday to me.:-)